Have you noticed over the last several months an uptick in the number of people who have been attending events or signing up for membership . . . or both?
It's not your imagination. This is what tends to happen during challenging economic times. People reach out to their association networks for professional and personal networking. We've been seeing this happen across our client base, and it's a clear and consistent pattern.
The real question is, how do you as association leaders take advantage of this to grow your membership base while you have the opportunity?
AssociationMagnet is pleased to present -- with three opportunities to attend -- the next in a series of Best Practices Workshops, an in-depth discussion on how the best-run associations in the country keep their members happy and their membership numbers growing.
We conduct these workshops via teleconference call in order to minimize the time and cost to our registrants in attending. During this Best Practices Workshop (attend on either October 22nd, October 29th, or October 230h), we will discuss membership issues that these associations face and the best practices they have implemented. Topics to be covered will include:
- member benefits that make a difference;
- the 3 reasons why higher membership dues can ultimately deliver more value for everyone--along with more members--than a low dues structure . . . or no dues structure . . . and how to sell this effectively to your membership base;
- what kinds of increases in membership a smart and motivated association leadership team can expect to achieve;
- and more!
We will also be taking your questions during an extended Q&A discussion.
Register now to ensure your seat during this interactive conference call; we will be limited to 50 seats per call, so register early to ensure you can attend. The workshops will be part lecture followed by a Q&A session and a lively discussion.
When (3 opportunities to attend--please select one when you register):
- Thursday, October 22nd, 9:00-10:00am Pacific Time [Click here to register for the Thursday, October 22nd session]
- Thursday, October 29th, 12:00-1:00pm Pacific Time [Click here to register for the Thursday, October 29th session]
- Friday, October 30th, 2:00-3:00pm Pacific Time [Click here to register for the Friday, October 30th session]
Where: Via Conference Call (Dial-in and pass code to be provided the day before each event.)
Registration: No fee but registration required in advance. Note: although there is no event registration fee, "seating" will be limited at this workshop--please register only if you are confident you'll be able to attend.