It's not your imagination. This is what tends to happen during challenging economic times. People reach out to their association networks for professional and personal networking. We've been seeing this happen across our client base, and it's a clear and consistent pattern.
The real question is, how do you as association leaders take advantage of this to grow your membership base while you have the opportunity?
AssociationMagnet is pleased to present -- with three opportunities to attend -- the next in a series of Best Practices Workshops, an in-depth discussion on how the best-run associations in the country keep their members happy and their membership numbers growing.
During this Best Practices Webinar Workshop (attend on either July 22nd, July 29th, or July 30th), we will discuss membership issues that these associations face and the best practices they have implemented. Topics to be covered will include:
* member benefits that make a difference;
* the 3 reasons why higher membership dues can ultimately deliver more value for everyone--along with more members--than a low dues structure . . . or no dues structure . . . and how to sell this effectively to your membership base;
* what kinds of increases in membership a smart and motivated association leadership team can expect to achieve;
* and more!
We will also be taking your questions during an extended Q&A discussion.
Register now to ensure your seat during this interactive webinar; we will be limited to 50 seats per call, so register early to ensure you can attend. The workshops will be part lecture followed by a Q&A session and a lively discussion.
When (3 opportunities to attend--please select one when you register):
- Thursday, July 22nd, 9:00-10:00am Pacific Time [07/20/2010: This session is now full; please register for the Friday, July 30th session.]
- Thursday, July 29th, 12:00-1:00pm Pacific Time [07/28/2010: This session is now full; please register for the Friday, July 30th session.]
- Friday, July 30th, 2:00-3:00pm Pacific Time [Registration closed for this session.]
Where: Via Webinar (Dial-in and pass code to be provided on Thursday afternoon, July 29th.)
Registration: No fee but registration required in advance. Note: although there is no event registration fee, "seating" will be limited at this workshop--please register only if you are confident you'll be able to attend.